BI Specialist - 6 Month Contract - North Sydney | Australia
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Aug-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently recruiting for a BI Specialist to be based at our corporate head office in North Sydney for a 6 month fixed term contract with an immediate start. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis, the BI Specialist will manage, maintain and develop the Sibelco's Business Intelligence System. Diversified daily activities will include managing the install, conduct testing of SQL software & Infor10 ION BI software, drive the technical implementation and development of our upcoming group wide BI and the maintenance of these connections and views.
- Develop BIS development projects for Infor10 ION BI, SQL, Visual Studio and Analysis Services
- Maintain and create SSIS Packages, T-SQL stored procedures, views and triggers
- Build Analysis Service cubes and financial reports
- Troubleshoot faults/ errors in SQL and Infor10 ION BI as they arise
- Document the Sibelco BIS including technical and user documentation and run BIS upgrade reports
- Coordinate BIS Projects and assist in developing new reports and business processes
The successful candidate will;
- Hold tertiary qualifications (Ideally in Economics or Finance)
- Be advanced in Microsoft SQL (Must) and Infor10 ION BI, (Ideal) or TM1
- Have demonstrated experience in MS SQL Server development, and T-SQL
- SSAS & SSIS- must
- ERP- Pronto, ideal and ODBC experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Be results driven and have a practical and hands-on approach
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues across the business
With our customers at the center, Sibelco's culture is built on the core behaviors of building positive relationships, explore possibilities, speak up and deliver on promise. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture and help to shape this agile business that believes ‘Materials Solutions, Advancing Life'.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our website at www.sibelco.com/careersno later than Friday the 24th August 2018.