Export Officer - South Brisbane | Australia
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently recruiting for a Fixed Term Export Officer to be based at our Corporate Office located in South Brisbane.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this vacancy will enhance the customer experience through effective and efficient customer service delivery with a focus on the export delivery of international orders.
The Export Officer will support and drive effective customer relationships through delivering market driven, customer focussed support.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Manage the export function and promote a positive customer service experience with all customers and internal stakeholders.
- Process Export orders through our Pronto ERP system and ensure all orders are invoiced on time and correctly
- Place orders on our multiple production sites
- Make bookings with shipping companies and freight forwarders
- Liaise with our internal and external warehouses and transport providers regarding vessel cut offs.
- Complete EDN's & RFP's
- Complete all required export documentation through our OZDOCS system including shipments under Letter of Credit.
- Control our China warehouse movements including the issuance of required documentation.
- Support the Customer Service Manager and commercial teams where required.
Your vast experience within the export/ shipping industry, complimented with solid understanding of the International Chamber of Commerce documentation and processes will see you succeed in this role. You will lead by example in regards to safety, ensuring a culture of zero workplace injuries and employee wellness is maintained.
With our customers at the center, Sibelco's culture is built on the core behaviors of building positive relationships, explore possibilities, speak up and deliver on promise. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture and help to shape this agile business that believes ‘Materials Solutions, Advancing Life'.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this role.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our website at www.sibelco.com/careersno later than Friday the 26th October 2018.