Quality Coordinator - Attunga | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Dec-2018|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently seeking an experienced Quality Coordinator to oversee our Attunga Lime and Limestone processing operation.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, you will carry out routine QA and QC testing, monitor and manage all Quality activities across the site to ensure compliance with all company, regulatory and statutory requirements. This position is responsible for maintaining the Quality system, including ongoing certification to ISO9001, in accordance with the Company Wide Procedures and site Standard Operating Procedures.
Responsibilities will include;
- Carry out all QA and QC testing and record and monitor results in the Sibelco Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) system
- Ensure compliance with Business Management Systems by developing site specific procedures and coordinating their implementation
- Participate in all Quality audit programs and proactively manage any improvement actions generated
- Co-ordinate, develop and deliver site based training for Quality initiatives
- Support Operations to comply with Quality related Sibelco Business Management Procedures.
- Co-ordinate and participate in investigations into customer complaints, production incidents and non-conformances.
- Maintain Quality System records.
- Maintain Quality related actions using the Site Action Management (SAM) System.
- Provide regular reports on Quality performance to site management team and update Visual Performance Displays as required
- Track expenditure for Quality programs against site budget and provide justification for unplanned expenditure
- Pro-actively participate in site Optimisation Programs
- Provide coverage at the weighbridge to allow maximum spread of hours for truck loading
Requirements for the position;
The successful candidate will hold formal qualifications in a relevant discipline or similar Quality experience, preferably gained within a mining, manufacturing or heavy industrial environment.
- Experience in a production or manufacturing environment laboratory will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in leading incident investigations (ICAM or similar)
- Experience in ISO9001 system maintenance.
- Completing Internal Audits.
- Experience writing internal Policies and Procedures.
- Statistical Process Control experience.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication and written skills
Furthermore, with our Customers at the Centre, Sibelco's culture is built on the core behaviours of building positive relationships, explore possibilities, speak up and deliver on promise and the successful candidate will model our core behaviours and help shape this agile business.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent to our careers page www.sibelco.com/careers no later than 21st December 2018.