HR Generalist - North Sydney | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Jan-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist to be to be based at our North Sydney Office on a permanent fulltime basis.
As the HR Generalist reporting to the HR Lead Australia – Lime, this versatile position will see you manage internal HR queries and support the broader HR team in the management of all people processes. This role would suit an individual with standalone HR Generalist experience, covering the full range of administration and operational HR services, looking for the next step in their career.
- Deliver HR support to Sibelco operations and corporate functions, aligned to the achievement of our business objectives including:
- interpretation and application of industrial instruments and employment legislation.
- advice to line managers to ensure compliance and enable business strategy.
- case management.
- leadership of enterprise bargaining.
- Support the development of workforce capability, specifically recruitment of key roles- compensation and benefits, performance management and development processes.
- Management and administration of recruitment and exit processes, role changes and drafting and distribution of employment contracts and variations.
- Ownership for delivery of local HR processes and systems to ensure they are streamlined, effective and align to global policy requirements.
- Support and implement organisational restructure and change initiatives.
The successful candidate should possess formal qualifications in HR or a related discipline and will be expected to proactively undertake a broad range of HR related activities, provide excellent attention to detail, demonstrate commitment and drive and model our key behaviors of building positive relationships, speak up, explore possibilities and deliver on promise.
Sibelco recognizes the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our website at www.sibelco.com/careersno later than Friday the 18th January 2019.