Supply Chain Planner - Parkhurst | Australia
|Category:||Logisitics & Supply Chain|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Mar-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently recruiting for a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Supply Chain Planner with a specialisation in Inventory Management to be located at our Magnesia Processing facility in Rockhampton.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager working closely with our Magnesia business, this position will play a critical role in delivering value for Sibelco by aligning supply with demand and promoting inventory planning and control to optimise the supply chain process.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Sales and Operational Planning facilitation and support
- Educate and assist Operations Management in Supply, Inventory Planning and Control
- Coordinate Finished Product stock takes for 3rd Party Warehouses
- Monitor Inventory Targets and Levels for all Finished goods
- Collaborate with Sales to improve the accuracy of the Demand Forecasts.
- Collaborate with Operations to improve the accuracy of the Supply Forecasts.
- Lead and participate in supply chain projects aimed at reducing cost to serve, increasing the sales of goods to customers.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Communicate and manage the outcomes of plans, forecasts, and other supply chain executions to key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Ensure Safety objectives are met
- Service levels e.g. delivered in full and on time (DIFOT) > 95%
- Inventory measures e.g. working capital reduction and optimisation, inventory cover, inventory turns such as > 6 per annum
- S&OP meetings and outcomes are delivered on time to meet key stakeholder requirements i.e. S&OP compliance.
- Maintain forecast Accuracy > 85% (mean absolute percentage error, MAPE)
- Ensure operations adherence to plan > 95% (tonnes)
- Minimise risk, e.g. mitigation of out of stock disruptions, expiry or lifecycle management, SLOB (identification, analysis, communication, and execution of agreed actions), etc.
The skills and experience we are looking for will be a minimum of 3 years in a similar role within a complex supply chain function, possess advanced Microsoft Office skills (predominantly in Excel and Optimisation software), in-depth knowledge of financial reporting and accounting methods with strong data interpretation and analytical skills. Project management experience would be preferred for this role due to the complexity.
With our customers at the center, Sibelco's culture is built on the core behaviors of building positive relationships, explore possibilities, speak up and deliver on promise. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture and help to shape this agile business that believes ‘Materials Solutions, Advancing Life'.
Sibelco recognizes the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Only candidates with the right to work and live in Australia will be considered for this role.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our website at www.sibelco.com/careers no later than Friday the 14th December 2018.