Sales Manager - Foundry | Australia
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Mar-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and experienced Multi Minerals/Construction Industry Sales Superstar to be based in our corporate head office located in North Sydney, NSW for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Sales Lead – Multi Minerals, the key focus is to maintain and develop our client relationships to ensure an optimum level of service to existing customers is achieved. An autonomous position, you will be responsible for ensuring that profitable sales are maximized by undertaking sales and marketing projects aimed at identifying new product and market segment growth opportunities for the the full portfolio of Sibelco's products within an assigned territory.
Key responsibilities include;
- Achieve sales and order volumes at the target prices within the assigned accounts/territory.
- Build relationships, develop customer's business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all Sibelco products & services within allocated accounts/territory.
- Act as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory.
- Develop & deliver the tactical sales plan for his/her territory that successfully delivers the agreed budgeted commercial objectives and the marketing strategy.
- Provide accurate monthly sales forecasts within defined timelines
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the Marketing Manager and continually develop the opportunity pipeline by seeking new customer opportunities/market potential and information on products, competitors and market trends.
- Organize selling promotional activities/tactics to meet these sales and budget objectives;
- Align the customer's needs and Sibelco's operational and supply chain capabilities through close cooperation with operations to ensure optimum mass balance of resources and value chain;
- Successfully implement the pricing policy for all products in the Multi Minerals/Construction market stream;
- Successfully utilize and apply Commercial Excellence tools and processes;
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role preferred.
- Significant industrial/technical sales knowledge within the construction / Multi Minerals industry
- Demonstrated experience of increasing revenue for a product or region.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
With our customers at the center, Sibelco's culture is built on the core behaviors of building positive relationships, explore possibilities, speak up and deliver on promise. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture and help to shape this agile business that believes ‘Materials Solutions, Advancing Life'.
Sibelco recognizes the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our website at www.sibelco.com/careers no later than Friday 1st March 2019.