Procurement Manager- IT, North Sydney | Australia
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jan-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager to be based at our North Sydney Office on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Leader Transformation Information Services , this versatile position will support our Information Technology function with all procurement activities relating to a significant project, and will therefore offer expertise in procuring and renegotiating IT solutions, services and software supported by a sound understanding of licence structures, hardware and professional services purchases.
- Conduct Request for Proposal (RFP) / Request for Quotation (RFQ) soliciting solutions to meet business requirements in a timely manner.
- Research and source suitable suppliers to meet business requirements.
- Participate in proposal evaluation using approved evaluation matrix and submit recommendations.
- Conduct contract negotiation, finalise contract upon approval, ensure process completion within compliance, on time and within KPI.
- Handle non RFP/RFQ contract negotiations and Statement of Work (SOW)
- Transfer/Renewal of Contracts: Negotiate with vendors to transfer, split and renew IT contracts
- Contract Management;
- Negotiate, prepare, advise and review the content of contracts for approval.
- Work with legal counsel to prepare contracts & prepare approved contracts for signature
- Resolve contractual issues and claims raised as required by project teams.
The successful candidate would ideally possess formal qualifications in an IT or business related discipline, however more importantly will have demonstrated successful tenures executing timely IT procurement project coordination and effective vendor negotiation and management within a multi-site and country environment. This role requires strong interpersonal and influencing skills and will model our key behaviours of building positive relationships, speak up, explore possibilities and deliver on promise.
Sibelco recognizes the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our website at www.sibelco.com/careersno later than Thursday the 24th January 2019.