HR Advisor- North Sydney | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-May-2019|
We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor role to provide support for a global leader in the supply of Lime and Limestone products. This role will be located in North Sydney on a permanent full-time basis.
This role will support 400 employees dedicated to Lime and Limestone mining and processing facilities. This versatile and hands-on role would suit an individual with broad HR experience across a range of disciplines and would be well suited to an individual aspiring for development into HR management.
This role covers full range of administration and operational HR services and processes, including:
- Providing first point of contact assistance across all sites and functions.
- Case management for investigations and performance management matters.
- Completion of required HR administration.
- Partnering with HR Operations, Payroll, Safety, Recruitment, Reward, Learning & Development.
- Coordinate delivery of HR processes including for new starters, exits and preparation of employment contracts and variations.
- Contribute to the integration and ongoing development of our workforce into a global industry leader.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our website at www.sibelco.com/careersno later than Wednesday the 22nd May 2019.