Production Operator- Miles | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Jun-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
We are currently recruiting for a Production Operator to join our team based at our Miles Operation in QLD. This role will expose the successful applicant to a variety of production tasks including, tractor operation, milling, bagging, warehouse operations, all the while operating in accordance with company Environment, Health, Safety and Quality systems. Experience with mining or heavy industry would be highly advantageous.
Reporting to the site Operations Supervisor, you will be involved with production activities, shutdown assistance and minor breakdowns.
- Performing all operator activities in accordance with site safety policies and practices, including isolation procedures
- Safety as a first priority
- Ensuring a high standard of work at all times
- Operation of tractor, forklift and bobcat
- Operation of bagging machines, packing room and robot
- General cleaning and housekeeping tasks
Requirements for the position:
- You must possess a current driver's licence. A current Forklift Licence would also be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate and work with a variety of people at a range of organisational levels in addition to a commitment to Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental requirements.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be submitted at www.sibelco.com/careersno later than Friday 21st June 2019.