Business Analyst/Management Accountant- Parkhurst | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jun-2019|
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world - privately owned and multinational, our vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. We are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
To support our ‘Customer at the Centre' strategy, a permanent full time position exists for a Business Analyst/Management Accountant to support our Magnesia Operations in Rockhampton. This dynamic role will report to the Finance Manager and will partner with the leadership team to provide analysis and advice on cost, sales and projects as well as complete relevant financial reporting and forecasting.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Provide analytical support including preparation of modelling reports, data and presentations.
- Coordinate inputs for all Sales, Operational & Financial modelling, trends & analysis.
- Support the business by developing tools to understand cost efficient production and sales.
- Plan budgeting and forecasting: provide support, reports and analysis to business partners and the finance team and their stakeholders for the development and follow-up of budget, forecasting and business plan.
- Develop and implement reporting and analysis tools in Excel.
- Capital & Project Business Case reviews and monitoring.
Key Requirements Include;
- A tertiary qualification in accounting, finance or commerce that is supported by proven experience.
- Advanced user in MS Excel (essential) as well as experience with a large Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (preferably Pronto/SAP).
- Expertise in financial modelling with the ability to prepare and present complex data in a simple and understandable manner.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively with numerous functions to understand competing requirements, influence outcomes and deliver effective services.
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to challenge the status quo, influence cross functional and global counterparts with sound decision making and recommendations.
With our customers at the center, Sibelco's culture is built on the core behaviors of building positive relationships, explore possibilities, speak up and deliver on promise. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture and help to shape this agile business that believes ‘Materials Solutions, Advancing Life'.
Sibelco recognise the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our website at www.sibelco.com/careers no later than Friday the 28th June 2019.