Technical Support Analyst | Malaysia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Jun-2019|
- Be part of a global organization and an industry market leader.
- Competitive salary and generous incentives
- Based in Mutiara Damansara working in a modern facility with MRT access
We are currently recruiting for an Technical Support Analyst to be to be based at our Petaling Jaya office on a permanent fulltime basis to support the efficient operation of our Lime and Limestone mining and processing sites and corporate locations throughout Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Reporting to Service Delivery Manager who is based in Australia, this position will be responsible for providing end-user support across various applications & hardware including Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, desktops, laptops & their peripherals. Additionally, this role will provide level 1 support of networks, telephony, & Windows Server technologies.
- Provide level 1-2 end-user support for windows 10, office 365 package, skype for business, & various other enterprise applications.
- Assist with overseeing and executing day-to-day is operations throughout APAC time zones inclusive of IT service management system requests, problem resolution, administration and IT procurement.
- Resolve short term operational issues by coordinating with systems support analysts, infrastructure team and 3rd party service providers to manage the impact on operations; desktop & laptop support, configuration & deployment.
- Create & maintain support documentation such as technical & user knowledge articles, asset databases & FAQ's.
- Analyse, prioritise, and resolve incidents & service requests within expected service level standards.
- Build & maintain relationships & alignment with information services teams.
The successful candidate should have solid experience in an IT service support role with excellent customer centric Microsoft 0365 Desktop and troubleshooting skills, with experience in using and troubleshooting Microsoft technologies. Most importantly, we are seeking highly developed customer service skills with the ability to engage in productive work relationships across multi countries and regions. Therefore, the role requires sound interpersonal skills and will model and foster Sibelco's key behaviors of building positive relationships, speak up, explore possibilities and deliver on promise.
Unichamp Mineral recognizes the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent via the careers page on our website at www.sibelco.com/careersno later than Wednesday the 27th June 2019.