Systems Administrator - APAC | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Jun-2019|
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure System Administrator to be to be based at our North Sydney Office on a permanent fulltime basis to support the efficient operation of our Lime and Limestone mining and processing sites and corporate locations throughout Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
We are a global leader in the production and supply of Lime and Limestone products through the adaption of sustainable mining and manufacturing with a minimal environmental footprint. We have an enjoyable workplace culture and we support career development.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, this position will be responsible for for the maintenance & monitoring of server hardware infrastructure & systems including active directory, VMware, DFS replication NPS, ADFS, and regular patches & fixes. Develop, manage and fine tune the domain on a daily basis for Event Management, login script, and issue identification. Update of site network diagrams.
- Installs new server hardware and software according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform regular system monitoring & required systems updates, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Report on system resource utilization, performance, trending, and capacity. Ensure system availability & reliability.
- Assist and in the configuration and installation of various network devices and services (e.g. routers, switches, firewalls, VPN)
- Assist in Vendor Management for 3rd Party Infrastructure Systems Agreements
- Provide Level-2/3 escalation support and troubleshooting to resolve problems.
- Build & maintain Relationships & Alignment with Infrastructure Team.
- Periodic on-call (after hours and weekend) availability required.
- Ability to travel occasionally across the Asia Pacific Region.
The successful candidate should have solid experience in an IT service support role with excellent customer centric Microsoft 0365 Desktop and troubleshooting skills, with experience in installations, configuration and administration of Windows Operating Systems and enterprise VOIP & Voice System Administration. Most importantly, we are seeking highly developed customer service skills with the ability to engage in productive work relationships across multi countries and regions.
Our company recognizes the strength of our diverse global workforce and value difference and inclusion for all. Our rich mix of people bring an exciting exchange of ideas and knowledge to keep us moving forward and innovating new solutions. We seek talent of all backgrounds and abilities and continue to develop our leaders and our culture to help all employees to grow and reach their full potential.